Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility. The following terms and conditions shall apply to you as a client with access to online payment system is provided by Al Manar Islamic Center and having its registered office situated at 26th Street Al Quoz 1 Dubai United Arab Emirates.
Company's Obligations:We may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The description of services of online fee payment are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. All Fees quoted are in AED. Al Manar Islamic Center reserves the right to change the fees at any time. Refer the service confirmation against the fee prior to processing the payment.
Liability:• Your payment will normally reach M/s. Al Manar Islamic Center account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
• We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Al Manar Islamic Center account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment M/s. Al Manar Islamic Center is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will M/s. Al Manar Islamic Center be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• The Company shall not be any way responsible or pay any compensation for any down-time that may occur.
Confidentiality:The Company will maintain the confidentiality of each transaction and will not disclose the commercially sensitive information, except to the extent necessary for the Services.
Refund Policy:If you have to cancel your course for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. A cancellation policy will apply as follows:
• Cancellation 7 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees.
• Cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 50% of the course fees.
• No refund is issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours from the start of the course.
• Cancelling the attendance in an on-going group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a different course.
• Cancelling an on-going private or semi private course forfeits the right of claiming any refund.
• A credit note can be issued valid for 3 months.
• It is the student’s responsibility to request and collect the credit note from the institute in a timely manner.
• Credit notes can be made transferable within the 3-month time frame.
• It can be used for an alternative schedule, course option or a different language or service of the same value.
• Credit notes can also be transferred to new enrollees.
• The registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.